The workshop follows the design process by reviewing following tools: Drawing, Terrain modelling, hardscape, Vegetation, Visualization, and BIM documentation.
The main topics are:
- Terrain modelling tools: how to generate terrain from point clouds, 3D curves, or import them from the cloud.
- Vegetation: How to integrate plant species in landscape projects with no limits of shape and design. The plant database includes more than 8000 species, each one with several display modes in 3D and 2D, ready for rendering, enhanced with season and growth simulation.
-2D Documentation tools for generating setting out plans, zones, quantity take-offs and add custom data to landscape elements.
- Modelling tools: hardscape, block library, etc.
- Animation tools
Technology / CADD / GIS
Health, Safety and Welfare
Main objective: Learn the process of develop a full landscape project from 2D to 3D and documentation
• Learn 3D Modelling tools ifor vegetation and hardscape tools
• Learn basic commands of creating terrain
• Gain insight into the available Visualization tools
• Understand BIM process and Documentation
Elham Ghabouli, PhD. Landscape Architect; Francesc Salla, Architect.