The Ramble: The Design and Restoration of an Urban Forest Park
The class will give a brief overview of the land, the history of the land, and how the land was acquired. A discussion about the design of this forested urban park will follow this intro.
Horticulture / Plants
Parks & Recreation
Sustainable Development & Design
Urban Planning & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. A history of the property,
2. The class will focus on design concepts, site planning, ADA accessibility
3. Site sustainability will be a topic covered
4. Project management will be discussed and reviewed
5. Plants play a role in the design and will be discussed in class.
John Scott- Urban Forester- Nathan Foley- Associate Nelson Byrd Woltz
Arkansas ASLA Chapter
Subscribe to RSS feed of new LA CES approved courses
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2023 All rights reserved.