Introduction to Trail Management (Part 3 of 3)
This webinar is one part of a three part series:
- Intro to Trail Planning (Part 1 of 3)
- Intro to Trail Design and Development (Part 2 of 3)
- Intro to Trail Management (Part 3 of 3)
In the Introduction to Trail Management we will discuss visitor and maintenance management. The visitor management discussion will include spatial and temporal management approaches for different types of trail use. Different methods of communicating behavioral expectations will be discussed. Methods for developing maintenance management programs will be highlighted. Establishing and implementing annual work plans will be discussed.
Parks & Recreation
Health, Safety and Welfare
- A review of different types of visitor management strategies will occur
- Components of maintenance management planning will be identified
- Considerations for developing a workforce to implement annual work plans will occur
Kim Frederick, Owner, Chinook Associates LLC
Subscribe to RSS feed of new LA CES approved courses
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.