Open to all. You must preregister.
Project management is the planning, coordination and control of a project, from inception to completion. The goal of the practitioner is to meet the client’s requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable product that will be completed on-time within established cost parameters and adhering to required quality standards. Attendees will become familiarized with a number of key concepts, needed for successful project management.
This session covers:
Project initiation & scope development
Cost estimating & cost control
Changes in Scope
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Describe how successfully manage construction projects that can positively effect the environment.
2. Create energy-efficient edifices, which are beneficial to the health of building occupants.
3. Describe how the use of life-cycle analysis can help the entire ecosystem. A-only
4. Master the art of running a successful construction project from initiation to closeout.
5. Understand different critical path methods available. B-only
Ha Yeung (Henry) Yu, P.E., LEED Green Associate
DPC Continuing Education, Inc.