Looking ahead to a post-pandemic world, the health and wellness of our communities has become an important priority. In this session, learn from speakers, including keynotes Ken Yeang and Bill Browning, about how we can create resilient, healthy, and biophilic communities to emerge stronger from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Agriculture / Local Food Production
Campus Planning & Design
Healthcare & Therapeutic Design
Horticulture / Plants
Sustainable Development & Design
Urban Planning & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Understand that literacy in ecology is essential?
2. Understand what is ecological design?
3. Understand how ecological design is implemented?
4. Understand what are ""ecosystem services""?"
5. Define the triple bottom line
William Browning, Bruec Dvorak, Ken Yeang, Sharene Shafie, Arlene Throness, Molly Meyer
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities