Designing A Splashpad
The Splashpad or “Spray Park” is a rising trend in the recreation industry today, and it is important for Landscape Architects to know how to safely and successfully incorporate them. A design that includes a Splashpad can create an active experience that entertains children, while also challenging them mentally and physically. These elements of aquatic recreation can become a unique highlight in any space, but there are also a few important health and safety restrictions that need to be addressed to ensure its success.
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. What is a Splashpad and History of Aquatic Recreation
2. Pool Repair v Splashpad Renovation
3. Pros and Cons of Splashpads
4. Changing health codes to consider
5. Splashpad Design Capabilities and Examples
College of Environment and Design
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.