Open to all
This course outlines the possibilities of designing and building outdoor kitchens using modular stainless steel cabinetry. It covers design, as well as incorporating the appropriate appliances and components based on function and performance, budget, space, materials, and client needs.
Oakland Park, FL
Health, Safety and Welfare
• list the types of materials available for outdoor cabinets and discuss the pros and cons of each option
• describe the finishes, cabinets types, and door styles available for outdoor stainless steel cabinets
• choose the appropriate outdoor appliances and components based on function and performance, budget, space, materials, and client needs
• explain the design issues that must be considered before starting an outdoor kitchen building project to ensure the final space is safe and functional, and
• incorporate heating/cooling elements and shelter as both functional and decorative elements of the outdoor kitchen design.
Danver/Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens