In-person course provided at Aitoro Appliance 6:45-7:45pm, EST.
The purpose of this course is to educate architects, landscape architects, designers, contractors, and other specifiers about the design potential for fully functional outdoor kitchens, and the specifics on how to create kitchens that the homeowners will use, potentially year around, with great enjoyment, ease, and safety.
Health, Safety and Welfare
• Evaluate a client’s outdoor cooking and entertaining needs.
• Assess the proposed site for a complete outdoor kitchen.
• Apply proven indoor kitchen design principles to the specific needs of the outdoors.
• Discuss options in outdoor kitchen equipment.
• Identify common outdoor kitchen design mistakes and misconceptions and how to avoid them.
Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet