Registration is done via local sales rep. All courses are given in person in lunch and learn format.
This course covers site furnishings from sourcing the materials, to design to production and final product.
Health, Safety and Welfare
IRON ORE & STEEL
- Learn about the iron ore mining and refinement process
- Understand how steel is produced
- Learn what the measuring units for steel and metal are
- Understand what plastisol coatings are
- Learn how to apply plastisol coatings to metals
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of using plastisol coating
- Learn what a powder coating is
- Learn about the different types of powder coatings
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of powder coating
- Learn about how a site furnishing piece is produced from start to finish
- Understand what to look for in products and how to specify site furnishings
Amy Minicili, Bill McConnaughey, Bob Evans, Chris Kalkbrenner, David Traphagen, Lea Cheshareck, Rob Colonder, Tyler Dyer