Valuing the Benefits of Green Infrastructure
No Prerequisite Required
The benefits of green infrastructure are well known, but difficult to value. This difficulty creates an obstacle, where green infrastructure is often not considered when making important investment and asset management decisions. The goal of this course is to introduce individuals (especially those in the public sector) to introductory economic principles, and help them begin to value the benefits provided by green infrastructure in their communities.
New York City, NY
Health, Safety and Welfare
• Understand the range of benefits possible using green infrastructure
• Learn the principles behind economic valuation
• Understand the methods used to value the benefits of green infrastructure
• Learn how to apply these methods to generate values for your community
• Learn how to articulate these values to make better decisions and educate decision makers
Rohan Lilauwala, Program Manager, Green Infrastructure Foundation
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.