Smartscape 101 - Class 7
Registration is open to all that register, workshop fee is $95.00 for 8 classes, 20 hours of instruction
The seventh class in this series is titled "Solutions to Plant Problems" and will give attendees a basic How To when dealing with unexpected plant issues. The class will teach attendees how to investigate patterns and recognize signs and symptoms of plant problems. Attendees will also learn how to use the plant disease triangle to reduce plant diseases in the landscape.
Horticulture / Plants
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Communicate effectively with clients to determine if a plant problem exists.
2. Distinguish between abiotic and biotic causes of plant problems.
3. Investigate patterns.
4. Recognize signs and symptoms
5. Use the plant disease triangle to reduce plant diseases in the landscape
6. Offer solutions to abiotic plant disorders, such as sunburn, irrigation stress and salt burn.
7. Offer solutions to biotic plant disorders, such as oleander leaf scorch, cotton root rot and root-knot nematodes.
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.