Smartscape 101 - Class 4
Registration is open to all that register, workshop fee is $95.00 for 8 classes, 20 hours of instruction
The third class in the series is titled "Drip Irrigation Design & Installation". Attendees will explore the various factors affecting the design and installation of drip irrigation systems. By the conclusion of this course attendees will be able to distinguish which system is best for the landscape application and why, taking into account different turf and landscape systems.
Water / Stormwater Management
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Distinguish which system is best for the landscape application and explain why (i.e., differentiate between turf and landscape systems).
2. Discuss factors affecting the design and installation of drip irrigation systems.
3. Identify the basic components of a drip irrigation system, indicate their proper order placement and explain their function.
4. Determine approximately how many drip emitters should be applied per plant and where they should be located.
5. Describe how to “trouble shoot” irrigation system problems and give examples of common problems and solutions.
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.