Smartscape 101 - Class 2
Registration is open to all that register, workshop fee is $95.00 for 8 classes, 20 hours of instruction
The second class in this series is titled "Landscape Design & Renovation". During this course, attendees will learn how to identify landscape design elements and principles and explain how they are used to create functionality and usability for the property. The instructor will also explain the design process from a site analysis perspective.
Sustainable Development & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Identify landscape design elements and principles and explain how they are used to create functionality and usability for the property.
2. Explain the design process from a site analysis perspective.
3. Describe two common water-conserving design approaches to reduce dependency on potable water for irrigation.
4. Discuss the advantages of using native and desert-adapted plants in the landscape.
5. Describe how to incorporate sustainability in a landscape design.
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.