Advanced Green Roof Maintenance
This three-hour course explores green roof maintenance considerations from the design phase through post-establishment. Learn how to: design and budget to facilitate maintenance; develop maintenance plans and inspection reports that work in concert with warranty requirements; perform common maintenance procedures; and rehabilitate green roofs that have been subject to maintenance neglect.
Health, Safety and Welfare
• Understand the impact that design decisions have on green roof maintenance requirements.
• Gain an understanding of the major reasons to invest in a maintenance program.
• Understand common maintenance challenges and how to address them.
• Learn how to budget for maintenance and develop a maintenance plan.
• Learn how to diagnose problems on a green roof.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.