This course is offered on-site upon request.
This course covers all aspects of the important relationship between an extruded thin brick and the manufacture of its form liner system. From thin brick requirements, master molds, composition, application, components, health, safety, and welfare, the information contained in this presentation provides the general knowledge to be considered when deciding on the use of this type of product.
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Understand Health, Safety, and Welfare of the Thin Brick System throughout the entire Thin Brick Embedded in Concrete Process
2. Know the Extruded Thin Brick Requirements for Sustainable Concrete Casting
3. Understand the Manufacture of a Thin Brick Form Liner Master Mold
4. Understand the Different Types of Form Liner Systems
5. Avoid Limitations in Specification
Marshall Walters, Kevin Schrock, Brent Schmitt, Chris Gibbs, Joshua Hepler
Architectural Polymers, Inc.