The 5 Fundamentals for Establishing Sustainable Vegetation
This presentation covers what we call "the 5 fundamentals" in regards to establishing vegetation and preventing erosion on project sites.
This presentation investigates the causes of poor vegetation establishment and outlines innovative methods and technologies for success on project sites relevant to commercial, landscape, and sports field projects.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Parks & Recreation
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Understand how pre-implementation soil testing and those results play a significant role in project success.
2. Explore common and innovative approaches to amend soil issues that are discovered by testing the soil.
3. Learn how to utilize soil, geographic, site conditions, and often overlooked factors when selecting sustainable vegetation.
4. Identify conventional/innovative methods and materials for erosion control and turf establishment.
5. Utilize an integrated design process to achieve cost savings in best management practices in addition to better results in aesthetic and functional designs on project sites.
Jeff Langner; Randy Hamilton
Profile Products LLC
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.