Green Roof Design & Installation
Green Roof Design and Installation provides trainees with the latest information on green roof benefits, technical standards, product innovations, and design and installation best practices. It presents tools and techniques needed to meet green roof project objectives on schedule, to specification, and within budget. Trainees will also gain insight into the latest industry developments, technical standards and research findings, with reference to relevant examples and case studies.
Health, Safety and Welfare
• Identify green roof system types
• Learn the three fundamental green roof project objectives from which all others must follow
• Understand how green roof components work together in an assembly and design strategies for optimizing performance
• Learn cost estimation and budget development techniques for green roof projects
• Understand the critical path approach to project completion
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.