Promoting Tree Health in Urban Environments
This webinar provides an overview of the factors that affect the health of urban tree environments, including the climatic conditions of the project site, tree planting techniques, and the use of architectural hardscape amenities.
Campus Planning & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
By the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Recall the benefits of enhancing, expanding, and preserving urban tree environments.
- Analyze the regional climatic conditions of a project site at both a macro and micro level.
- Discuss the factors to consider when selecting a tree species for a specific location.
- Describe tree planting techniques and the components of soil that sustain the health of urban trees.
- Identify a variety of architectural hardscape amenities and the role they play in promoting the health of urban tree environments, enhancing a landscape’s aesthetics and providing a safe environment for pedestrians.
Andrew Michael Sabol
AEC Daily Corporation
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.