Introduction to Thermal Comfort
This webinar will provide and introduction to concept of thermal comfort and its application in modern sustainable design. Participants will gain an understanding of the factors influencing thermal comfort, the various thermal comfort models, and role of different sustainable design solutions in influencing thermal comfort.
Sustainable Development & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
1. Understand the the benefits and drivers for thermal comfort in sustainable designs.
2. Be able to identify and describe the factors influencing thermal comfort.
3. Understand the different influences on thermal comfort between indoor and outdoor environments.
4. Understand and describe the main thermal comfort models.
5. Understand how to apply the factors associated with thermal comfort in designing buildings and outdoor urban environments.
James McGregor, Electrical Engineer, Masters in Business and Technology
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.