LEED v4 for New Construction Projects (RV-10819AW)
This course will describe how to navigate the new credits and prerequisites under the new version of LEED. It will address the changes from LEED 2009 in each credit category and how they will affect new projects registering under Version 4.
Sustainable Development & Design
Health, Safety and Welfare
- Identify the most important changes in the LEED Rating System under Version 4 compared with LEED 2009 and demonstrate how the new rating system goals impact the health of people and communities.
- Describe the integrative design process and how it would impact the early stages of designing a LEED project.
- Describe the separation of Sustainable Sites credits into two categories and how they encourage strategies that minimize impact on eco-systems and water resources.
- List the changes in the Materials & Resources category.
- Describe how to utilize Building Product Disclosures from manufacturers to achieve LEED credits and disclose the health, safety and environmental hazard and risk of chemical ingredients.
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.