Business Writing: Business and Technical Proposals (RV-7720)
Proposals are an integral part of the professional world. Proposal topics can range from a request for more department funding to redesigning a highway. Regardless of the subject, proposals are intended to persuade. A poorly written document can mean the request is brushed aside or not taken seriously. This 3-hour interactive online course on writing business and technical proposals builds from the ground up, creating a solid writing foundation--which is key to effective communication and a more credible and convincing proposal. After completing this course you will improve your proposal writing skills and ensure the success of your company. This course focuses on how to plan and write effective business and technical proposals.
Business Practices / Contracts / HR
Health, Safety and Welfare
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the use of the Pyramid Method of Writing.
• Enumerate the criteria for evaluating proposals.
• Plan and write short informal proposals.
• Plan and write longer semiformal proposals.
• Describe the elements included in more detailed proposals.
• Design visually-pleasing documents
GO HERE TO REGISTER
American Society of Landscape Architects © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.